Monday 18 December 2017

Monday, December 18

Tomorrow: Be ready for Field Trip to perform Christmas songs. Wear white top and black bottoms. Bring a hearty snack.

Thursday: Wear pajamas (if you want) - I'll be wearing mine!... and any Christmas hats etc. We will have our Christmas party with our buddies. We'll be playing a game, decorating gingerbread cookies, and watching a movie together.

Friday: NO SCHOOL

How good are your listening skills? Today I read a paragraph about my tree (see below). Each student was to draw what they heard. Here are some examples below.
Dear boys and girls,

On the weekend, I decorated my real Christmas tree with my family. We got it from Ikea and it’s about 7 feet tall. We put it up near our big picture window, near our fireplace and television. We decorated it with multicolor lights and both store bought and homemade ornaments. We finished it off with a sprinkling of tinsel and a blue star on top. We have a large snowman- themed skirt around the base of the tree.






Writing : We are writing a card to our buddies as well to give to them on Thursday. 
Here are some pieces of work. 









No comments:

Post a Comment