Tuesday 12 September 2017

UPCOMING Field Trip - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

Hi parents
We are planning a field trip to the Grow Calgary program on Wednesday, September 27. See website. https://www.growcalgary.ca/?page_id=2

Curricular Areas:
(Social Studies) 
I can find out and think about how I am connected to my world.
I can understand and appreciate what makes my community work.

(Science)
I can draw, write, or tell about the needs of common living things.

(Health)
Understand and appreciate volunteerism.

IF YOU THINK YOU CAN VOLUNTEER FOR THIS 'FULL DAY' FIELD TRIP, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT ldmaze@cbe.ab.ca. We will need, at least, 5 volunteers per class.


 
We (Mrs. Helsen and Mrs. Maze) will attend this field trip together. We will take a school bus and there is NO FEE for this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment