Friday 20 October 2017

Away Next Week

Hi boys and girls (and parents)
I am away next Monday and Tuesday. Ms Matulionis is scheduled to be in for those two days. 
As well,  on Wednesday afternoon,I need to attend my Learning Leader workshop that I (along with Ms. Dodd) attend once per month. 

Thursday is our Field Trip. Please dress for the day to be outside  - no matter the weather. LAYERS, LAYERS, LAYERS, We have been asked to send along extra socks (for either wet feet, or cold hands). Please send a hearty snack and lunch along with water. 
Thank you to our parents who are coming as a volunteer. I hope I get my names correct (as I don't have my volunteer list in front of me). Our Fish Creek Volunteers are : William's Mom, Isabel or Adriana's Mom (sorry I forget), Sam's Grandma and Grandpa, Julia's Mom, Ella's Mom and Malia's Mom. 
A reminder to our volunteers - there is no place to purchase food and I hope you enjoy our day by also being dressed for the weather. 


No comments:

Post a Comment