Thursday 12 October 2017

I am very disappointed ...

Hi boys/girls/Moms/Dads
Yesterday I had a student, Isabel give my a little witch basket with three treats inside and it really filled my bucket (made me feel special). I really appreciated that she thought of me and was kind to give me such a gift. I'm sure all the children saw on my face how excited I was to receive such a thoughtful gift and that this really filled my bucket.
When I went to my desk today, I saw that there were no candies left in the witch basket. Not only was I upset about someone taking my candy, I now feel bad that I have to tell Isabel that someone took them from me (as I know she intended the candies to be for me).
Please have a discussion with your child about my concern.  If your child took part in stealing the candies, I would appreciate an apology to myself and to Isabel.

Parents, I have spoke to all the children that my desk is for my things and children are not to touch things on my desk (as the same for them and their desk).

We will talk more tomorrow and have a class meeting regarding this concern.


No comments:

Post a Comment