Friday 27 October 2017

URGENT Birthday Party Message



This is a note from Aisling Tomei 


Adriana and Ella invited everyone in the class to their birthday party but only a small amount have RSVP'd so far. The deadline is Monday but I'm worried that perhaps some of these hand-made invitations didn't make it into the hands of the parents. Would you be able to put out a brief blog note about it? They can RSVP to me slattery_a@hotmail.com and I can also send them more info and a link to the waiver. I've attached the basic party info which could easily be posted as well. I just don't want anyone to be left out and I think this would be a great opportunity for all the kids to be together outside of school and for more of the parents to get to know each other.
Thank you so much,
Aisling Tomei
 



No comments:

Post a Comment